Thursday 2nd March 2017, 2-4pm The Beehive Honiton
Open to all community groups providing health and wellbeing support services and activities.
How can we provide better services for our communities?
The objectives of the Forum event will be to:
- To network and share good practice and find out what’s going on
- To identify any unmet needs with the Honiton area.
- To identify which voluntary group are most suited to meet those unmet needs
1. Introduction and welcome by Barbara Starkiss – Co-ordinator, Community Health and Social Care (Eastern area).
2. Introductions by organisation attending – what services do you provide in health and social care.
3. Update from Community Health and Social Care Team
4. Actively discuss how we can provide better services for our communities
a. Identifying the challenges to work better together
b. Priorities for Honiton area.
5. Dates of future meetings, summary and close
Tea / Coffee and networking
For more information or to register a place please contact Sandra Chapman or Sarah Reeves Tel: 01404 549 045 Email: email@example.com To book a place online go to our website: www.actioneastdevon.org.uk
Action East Devon is the leading local charity working with the people, communities and organisations of East Devon to create the services and support they need to live happier and healthier lives.