Honiton Community Complex (HCC) as a charity is responsible for management of The Beehive Arts and Community Centre. Our ambition is to create a vibrant and stimulating centre that engages, challenges, entertains, educates and embraces our whole community. Over the last year the level of activity and variety of events have continued to increase such that it has been decided to appoint a full time Operations and Customer Service Manager who will be expected to reflect our aim through
- Organisation and delivery of events and customer services
- Efficient provision of hospitality – catering, bar etc
- Coordination and organisation of the Beehive volunteers
- Implementation of policies – H&S, Hygiene, people.
The successful candidate will need to be able to show how they will successfully meet the above aims as well as demonstrate
- Enthusiasm and commitment to developing the Beehive – be an Ambassador
- A style and energy that will inspire others (internally/externally)
- Ability to prioritise, well organised with an attention to detail and IT literate
- Flexible in approach and sense of humour
We offer a salary circa £20,000 depending upon experience and qualifications. The contract will be for 40 hours of which 25 will be core time and 15 flexible according to event needs including some evening/w-end. Light physical work necessary and car driver preferred. Normal benefits apply.
If you feel this position is for you then please forward your cv and reason why you think you are suitable to firstname.lastname@example.org
HCC is an Equal Opportunity employer