As we begin to open for live shows and cinema at The Beehive, we want to update you on some of the core new policies and procedures. We are now a Covid-secure venue, following all the safety and hygiene measures set out in the government’s updates.
Most importantly, please stay home if you’re experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19 or if you’ve recently been in contact with someone who has Covid-19. If you are unable to use your tickets because you are unwell, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We’re admitting fewer visitors so you can keep a distance from others and enjoy a relaxed, uncrowded visit. Only alternate rows of seats will be in use and there will be two empty seats between each bubble. It is essential that you sit in your allocated seat
- If you can, please book your tickets in advance by phone or online
- To aid in Test and Trace, all customers’ contact details are entered when booking online
- Drinks, ice-creams & sweets can be pre-ordered & collected on arrival
- If you can, please check in using the QR code provided at the entrance on arrival
- Everyone is encouraged to wear a face-covering (unless exempt). This may be taken off to eat & drink only when seated inside the auditorium
- Hand sanitiser stations have been set up around the building for customers, staff and volunteers to use
- A one-way system will be used to enter and exit the auditorium
- Keep a safe distance between yourself and other people not in your household/social bubble
- We have added protective screens at our box office and in the bar
- All staff receive COVID-19 training in line with government requirements
- We will regularly clean surfaces, rails, toilets and other contact points
- The Beehive will open 30 minutes before performances
- Please be patient with our staff who have a responsibility to keep everyone safe