As we reopen for live shows and cinema at The Beehive, we want to update you on some of the core new policies and procedures. We are now a Covid-secure venue, following all the safety and hygiene measures set out in the government’s updates.
Most importantly, please stay home if you’re experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19 or if you’ve recently been in contact with someone who has Covid. If you are unable to use your tickets because you are unwell, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are running some events with socially-distanced seating so you can keep a distance from others and enjoy a relaxed, uncrowded visit. Only alternate rows of seats will be in use and there will be two empty seats between each bubble. The show description will indicate if the event is socially-distanced or not.
- If you can, please book your tickets in advance by phone or online
- If you can, please check in using the QR code provided at the entrance on arrival
- Everyone is encouraged to wear a face-covering while moving around the building. If you wish, this may be removed when seated inside the auditorium or café
- Hand sanitiser stations have been set up around the building for customers, staff and volunteers to use
- Keep a safe distance between yourself and other people not in your household/social bubble
- We have added protective screens at our box office and in the bar
- Our modern ventilation system is serviced regularly
- All staff and volunteers receive COVID training in line with government requirements
- We will regularly clean surfaces, rails, toilets and other contact points
- All staff undertake regular lateral flow testing
- The Beehive will open 60 minutes before performances
- Please be patient with our staff who have a responsibility to keep everyone safe