As we reopen for live shows and cinema at The Beehive, we want to update you on some of the core new policies and procedures. We are now a Covid-secure venue, following all the safety and hygiene measures set out in the government’s updates.
Most importantly, please stay home if you’re experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19 or if you’ve recently been in contact with someone who has Covid. If you are unable to use your tickets because you are unwell, contact email@example.com.
- Whilst it is no longer a legal requirement, we encourage you to continue to wear face masks during your visit
- We also encourage you to take a lateral flow test before attending. Our staff are taking lateral flow tests to keep you, and each other, safe
- When moving about the building please respect social distancing
- If you can, please book your tickets in advance by phone or online.
- If you can, check-in using the QR code provided at the entrance
- Hand sanitiser stations have been set up around the building
- We have added protective screens at our box office and in the bar
- Our modern ventilation system is serviced regularly
- All staff and volunteers receive COVID training in line with government requirements
- We regularly clean surfaces, rails, toilets and other contact points
- We are running some events with socially-distanced seating so you can keep a distance from others and enjoy a relaxed, uncrowded visit. Only alternate rows of seats will be in use and there will be two empty seats between each bubble. The show description will indicate if the event is socially-distanced or not.
- The Beehive will open 60 minutes before performances
- Please be patient with our staff who have a responsibility to keep everyone safe